The journal accept the submission through online.
Already have a Username/Password? GO TO LOGIN
Need a Username/Password? GO TO REGISTRATION
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Journal provides publications of articles in all areas of Agricultural Sciences, Horticultural Sciences and Forestry, Life Sciences, Environmental Sciences, Genetics, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology, Plant Pathology, Entomology, Biomedical Sciences, Botany and Plant Sciences, Soil Sciences, Zoology, Endocrinology, Toxicology Mycology and Parasitology, Microbiology, Cell Physiology, Environmental Biotechnology, Animal Sciences and Fisheries Sciences. The Journal welcomes the submission of manuscripts that meet the general criteria of significance and scientific excellence. Papers will be published shortly after acceptance. All articles are peer-reviewed.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in Author Login Page.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Ajit Arun Waman, Pooja Bohra, D. Karunakaran, Eaknath B. Chakurkar
- Content type: Book of Abstracts
- Published: 03-Jun-2022
Harmonizing Biodiversity and Climate change: Challenges and Opportunity, 17-19 April, 2015 held at CIARI, Port Blair
- Sibnarayan Dam Roy, Awnindra K. Singh, P.M. Mohan, A. Velmurugan, I. Jaisankar, T. P. Swarnam, Jai Sunder, S. K. Zamir Ahmed, Venkatesh R. Thakur and K. Saravanan, 2015. Abstract Book. National Seminar on Harmonizing Biodiversity and Climate Change: Challenges & Opportunity, Andaman Science Association, Central Island Agricultural Research Institute, Port Blair – 744 101
- Content type: Abstract of National Seminar
- Published: 17-Apr-2015